Bugbrooke Community Primary School

Illness and Medicines

If a child is well enough for school but needs prescribed medicines (antibiotics ) you will need to fill in a form giving staff permission to administer the medicine - however, these can only be prescription medicines with their prescription stickers on them (not over the counter medicines such as Calpol).

Asthma inhalers should stay with the child in their classroom, but all other medicine should be handed in to the school office.  

You can find our Supporting Pupils with Medical Needs Policy on our School Policies page.