Bugbrooke Primary School's long term strategic vision statement is simply:
Be the best you can be!
From this vision we base our Values and Strategic Plan, incorporating all our pupils, staff and stakeholders.
What are our Core Values?
- Friendship: to understand and support each other and accept our differences
- Respect: to have high regard for the wishes, feelings and rights of others
- Excellence: to be the best of ourselves in life and celebrate our achievement
- Perseverance: to understand the journey to achieve isn't always easy and to keep trying even when something is a challenge.
What are our Strategic Themes?
- To show consistency through all aspects of School life
- To deliver a broad and balanced curriculum and strive for excellence
- To create a culture of positivity
- To create a culture of belonging in our local and wider communities
- To develop confident, well rounded citizens of the future